|Carrie is a shoesaholic! The girl has to have her heels. She has very expensive taste and I love her choices|
I don't know about you, but I love that show "Sex And The City"1 and 2. Surely some of you ladies can relate to some of the women in the show. The one with the most fashion sense is Carrie Bradshaw, even though she is a book writer, she carries herself in a playful, youthful way even though she is in her 40's. I'm sorta, kinda her in certain aspects. Sometimes I love dressing a little edgy and sassy to show off my youthful side. My post on the "Kill'in It Graphic Dress Here.
I love that she mixes up her clothing patterns and oh! How sexy her heels are. Who says you have to dress 40ish just because you are 40ish? Why grow old with your age when you can live life to the fullest? I'm not saying go dress super super young with hootchy mama shorts lol! But put on a style just right for you with a little youthful feel. I've put together this collection on some of the characters in the show and I think I got their fashion just right, a young feel with some sass, elegance and sexy appeal.
|Miranda Hobs aka Mom/Lawyer|
Even though is a workaholic the girl can throw down in fashion when she's with her girls
She clutches with her outfits
Here are ways that keep me young
1. Laugh! Laughter is a great medicine to keep you looking and feeling young. I love acting goofy and making my spouse and family laugh also
2. Be spontaneous, Get up and go on an adventure even though it's not out of town, Go on a fun date with your spouse. I do this often and the rush I get is so fun.
3. Dance, dancing is great! Hell, I love listening to rock music and some metal. Bob your head, swing your hips and watch how fun and exciting it is.
4. Socialize with friends, Go out and have a drink with your girlfriends. I go out with my favorite cousin and we talk about our younger days and all the crazy stuff we did in our teens.
5. Fashion, girl! Buy that outfit you always wanted to buy with that spiky belt and spiky heels lol! Getting that daring outfit you always wanted to wear is exhilarating!
Those are the ways that make me feel young and alive. If this post doesn't make sense to you, it makes sense to me lol! Have a great Thursday :)
Check out this article on "Ways To Look Younger And Feel Great"